1. Storage medium:liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, liquid argon, liquid carbon dioxide and liquid natural gas.
2. Working pressure: 0.2MPa-3MPa
3. Working temperature: determined by the medium
4. Effective capacity: 3m3-20000m3
5. Manufacturing standards: A2, C2, GC1, GB-150, ASME, U STAMP, ISO9001:2008
The liquid oxygen storage tank is a double-layer fixed vacuum powder insulated storage tank (storage tank). The inner material is made of 304 stainless steel, and the outer container is made of Q345R or 16MnDR. The surface anti-corrosion coating adopts the processes of sand blasting, rusting, purging, spraying, etc., and adopts a two-component fast curing liquid coating. The cryogenic liquid oxygen storage tank is designed and manufactured in strict accordance with national standards. It is widely used in the storage and use of cryogenic liquids such as liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, liquid argon, liquid carbon dioxide and liquid natural gas. It has various working pressures and specifications.
1. good durability and security.
2. compact structure, small footprint, centralized control.
3. excellent heat preservation, small evaporation loss.
4. easy operation and maintenance.